What are "cookies"?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device while you visit it.
- First-party cookies are cookies created by the site you are visiting: only that site can read them. Furthermore, a website can theoretically use external services that also create their own cookies, called third-party cookies.
- Persistent cookies are saved on your computer and are not automatically deleted when you close the browser, unlike session cookies, which are deleted when the browser is closed.
Every time you visit the site you will be invited to accept or decline cookies.
This allows the site to remember your preferences (such as username, language, etc.) for a certain period of time.
This way you won't have to re-enter them while browsing the site during the same session.
Cookies can also be used to collect statistical data anonymously about the browsing experience on our sites.
The site mostly uses first-party cookies: these are cookies created and controlled not by external organizations, but by Risviel itself.
To view some of our pages, however, you will need to accept cookies from external organizations.
The 3 types of first party cookies we use are used to:
- save visitor preferences
- make our websites operational
- collect statistical data (on user behavior).
These cookies are created by us and only we can read them. They remember:
- f you have already responded to our pop-up survey on the usefulness of the site's content, to prevent it from being repeated to you.
How to manage cookies?
You can manage/delete cookies as you wish: for more information see the aboutcookies.org.
Delete cookies from your device
You can delete all the cookies that are on your device by deleting the browsing history of your browser: by doing so you will delete all the cookies of all the sites visited.
However, keep in mind that you may also lose some information you saved (for example, your login credentials or preferences for the site).
Manage specific site cookies
For a more detailed control of cookies based on the site of origin, check the privacy and cookie settings in your favorite browser.
Most modern browsers allow the user to prevent the creation of cookies on their device, but in this case it will be necessary to manually adjust some preferences each time you visit a site or page. Also, some services and features may not work properly (for example, connecting with a profile).